ACE Company supports and assists in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. We are looking for Senior Consultants to join our fast-growing, ambitious and experienced consultancy team.
As a Senior Consultant Sustainable Finance at ACE Company you’ll be part of a team of 17 consultants. You’ll work in teams on different consulting projects in the financial industry. Our clients are executive teams and the board of directors. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry: consulting at ACE will be the perfect next step for you.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Work together with managers and consultants from ACE on client’s most important management agenda items, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Think of new business opportunities for ACE.
Key capabilities you have, you
- Can communicate both formal as well as informal at team level;
- Can perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Are analytical, driven by results and able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- Are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial.
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Graduated with a Master’s degree or similar education;
- It would be an advantage if you finished courses focusing on Sustainable Finance and/or Climate risk related topics;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry of which at least 3 years with the Big Four;
- Experience with risk management, data management and/or regulatory change within banking, insurers, pension funds and/or asset managers;
- Experience with coaching (junior)consultants;
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as Dutch, both oral as written;
- If you have affinity/experience with Climate Risk and/or Sustainable Finance in the financial industry it would be highly advantageous.
What we offer
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, we offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 24 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Are you ready to experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, our clients and business? Are you ready to become an ACE?