As a Senior Consultant risk and data at ACE Company you’ll be part of a team of 18 consultants. You’ll work in teams on different consulting projects in the financial industry. Our clients are executive teams and the board of directors. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry: consulting at ACE will be the perfect next step for you.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Work together with managers and consultants from ACE on client’s most important management agenda items, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Think of new business opportunities for ACE.
Key capabilities you have, you
- Can communicate both formal as well as informal at team level;
- Can perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Are analytical, driven by results and able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- Are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial.
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Graduated with a Master’s degree or similar education;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry of which at least 3 years within a renowned consulting firm;
- Proven experience with risk management, data management and/or regulatory change within banking, insurers, pension funds and/or asset managers;
- Affinity with the implementation of regulations (e.g. Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR), BCBS239), information, (risk) data modelling and understand data hierarchy and structure;
- Knowledge of financial products within banking and/or insurance;
- Experience with coaching (junior)consultants;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, both oral as written.
What we offer
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, we offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training through coaching and courses given by external parties to maximize your professional growth.
Are you ready to experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, our clients and business? Are you ready to become an ACE?