As a Manager at ACE Company you will be part of a team of 18 consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects in the field of strategic, operational, IT and integrity risks in the financial sector. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors regarding data challenges both from a technical as well as a business perspective. You bring the right combination of strong domain knowledge, experience across non-financial risk disciplines, data analytics, digital capabilities and methodologies and tools. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry then working at ACE will be the perfect next step for you.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Advising, improving and implementing risk processes;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce ACE to new clients.
Key capabilities you have, you can
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Break complex and strategic problems into components and plan the delivery of these over time;
- Understand root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Shape initiatives autonomously, in close collaboration with client engagement, and functionally lead teams on a day-to-day basis.
Experience you’ll bring with you
- University Degree;
- At least 8 years consulting experience within the financial services industry;
- At least 5 years of experience in transformation initiatives within Data and Risk in, preferably, the regulatory change space;
- At least 2 years of experience in aligning cross functional teams;
- Experience in client delivery leadership roles – experience of leading initiatives or engagements with clients;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments;
- Experience with business case development, creating roadmaps and some initial exposure to strategic planning.
What we offer
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other: